Structuring Your Time and Creating Routines
To be successful with distance learning, you must structure your time in a way that best suits your learning style. There might be a lot of flexibility in your current schedule so it’s very important that you create a routine to keep you focused throughout the day. Here are some important things to think about while creating your schedule:
- Take regular breaks. During this time practice mindfulness that you’ve learned in school.
- Make time to exercise.
- Limit distractions by turning off social media and your cell phone.
- Write down daily and weekly goals.
- Make time to socialize with friends and peers during your breaks or after your work.
- Set aside blocks of time for each subject or class.
- Do not procrastinate! You have a lot more freedom with your time, so make the most of it!